League & Tournament Management Software for NGB, Leagues, Associations, Federations and Divisions
Competition Management, Electronic Teamsheets / Rosters, Game and Player Stats, Discipline & Injury, Live Scoring, Text Messaging.
Simple to use, highly automated so you don’t need to be sitting in front of a computer managing your games all weekend!
COMPETITION MANAGEMENT – AUTOMATIC GAME SCHEDULING – LIVE SCORING
Our online Competition Management is the best in the industry (humble…not), our technology is fully automated but simple to use. Our sports administrators estimate it saves them 15 hours per week at minimum.
LEAGUE SCHEDULE GENERATOR
Create your entire season schedule in minutes with a few clicks.
Choose your competition structure. Set criteria such as how many games per week, away/home games, playoffs, fields, blackouts
Create seasons, divisions and teams for your league and distribute team rosters
Factor in bye weeks, team preferences, tournament seeds and blackout dates
Autopublish game schedule to your website
LIVE SCORING RETURN MATCH SCORES BY TEXT OR APP
Scores returned by text message minutes after the final whistle. Only approved officials recognised by the system. This guarantees results are accurate and official.
Many of our Sports Organizations use Referees or Umpires to return match scores to the system.
INSTANT RECALULATION OF LEAGUE STANDINGS
Scores returned by text instantly recalculate Standings and League Tables.
You can manually enter scores also if you wish.
Standings are customizable by competition type
LIVE GAME SCHEDULE
Automatic Notifications in realtime of any changes in game times / fields / dates.
Games and times can be changed easily and communicated to parents, coaches, referees, match officials.
All notifications are automatic â€“ no work for an administrator.
RAIN OUT DAY / CANCELLATIONS
Send an automated text to all your match officials cancelling matches with a click of a button. Send by automated email also.
LIVE DATA FEED TO YOUR CLUBS
Provide your clubs with a live feed of their Scores and game schedule (fixtures) direct to their club website and club app (no work for a league admin).
RECORD RESULTS BY SMARTPHONE APP
Record scores, substitutions, turnovers, tries, yellow / red cards, fouls, team positions etc by Smartphone app.
Define Scorekeepers, give access to approved users.
SMS Text messaging module to keep in touch with your players, team manager, coaches, volunteers and parents.
There are a number of communication tools in the platform as standard – eMail, SMS, HTML websites, Integration with Facebook and Twitter.
TOURNAMENT TRACKER / BLITZ MANAGEMENT
Run your day / weekend tournament and blitz on SportLoMo. See our Tournament Tracker.
AUTOMATED EMAILS TO MEDIA
Send Pre-timed emails to media
REPORTS, PRIVACY, PERMISSIONS
Over 20 reports can be generated from the system.
Assign users different administration rights. i.e. different levels of permission for divisions, office staff, team managers, coaches and webmaster.
We do the work to set your sport up on our software and we guarantee to have you confidently up and running in no time.
ELECTRONIC TEAMSHEETS / ROSTERS
Online Registration for Teams and Players
• Quick setup, Import your players details direct from excel.
• Create teams and assign players and coaches in real-time online.
• Set up teams by division, grade, school, underage and levels.
• Assign players to Teams / Panels / Rosters
• Assign players one by one or in bulk
• Submit and approve team rosters electronically
• Facilitate player transfer requests
• Manage transfer approval process
• Attach pictures, and documents to individual records (e.g. Scans of qualifications )
• Medical waivers
• Manage who can see data (privacy) within your own organization.
• Child Protection Documentation
• Disclosure Details for Coaches and Volunteers.
• Different Admin Dashboards which allows administrators to share member data between users (Clubs / Schools/Colleges / other).
DISCIPLINE AND INJURY
• Discipline can be run as part of Competition Management or it can be linked to our Electronic Team Sheet / Roster.
• Discipline can be recorded by administrators, or by match referees.
• Infringements can be added directly to a players record and a specific game.
Discipline Integrated with Electronic Team Sheets:
• The discipline process can be initiated by the match official from their smart phone.
• Cards can be attached to the individual player and by default can be traced back to the specific game / team sheet.
• Clubs create their own electronic team sheets. They can be printed. Clubs/team manager can update a team sheet from their smart phone.
• Additional comments / information / sanctions can be added by Discipline / Competition Admin.
• Ability to ‘EDIT’ a Teamsheet / Discipline record, can be locked down at a given period after the event
• By default, Clubs, Team Managers, Coaches and Referees can read the basic data but the administrator has additional scope to record more detailed information which may be confidential.
• Team Rosters are linked directly to our Membership Registration which builds a history of games played by each player.
• View full player history by game, competition and season (very useful for re-grading or discipline queries).
• Record, manage and view stats including goals, points, assists, tries, turnovers, runs, innings, yellow cards, red cards, fouls and re-grading.
• Also record ranking, season, top scorers, gender, age, grade, participation, geography
• Tag competition data and link to player and games, to get a detailed overview of participation levels. This is very useful for Governing Bodies who wish to evaluate their KPI’s.
• Integrated with Competition Management module to facilitate electronic team sheets / electronic game management.
• Fully configurable data set. Configure which fields are “Required” or “Optional”.
SMS TEXT MESSAGING
• Integrated with SMS text messaging. Send texts to players, match officials, referees, members direct from your admin dashboard.
• View SMS text Reports / Breakdown.
• Send texts / team notifications from a recognised keyword (U16 football). Team managers receive replies via the system and not to their personal phone.
As an example in Ireland Rugby, for the last five years, every province, club, and team has registered every player participating in every game on our platform. The playing history of every individual player, underage to adult, is now tracked on the SportLoMo platform. There is a full playing history of over 40,000 players for the last 3 years and in some cases 5 years.
This functionality gives the National Governing body (IRFU) the ability to view and report on participation levels of all of their members at a very detailed level, with visibility of participation levels by Gender, Age, Grade, Participation level, Geography, and a range of other metrics, as determined by the IRFU. This data is mapped on charts (see link below).
SportLoMo has the ability to track very detailed statistics down to individual player level – the potential to drill down to this level of detail will in time give a governing body or association the potential to track in detail its high performance players,
Sportlomo Tournament manager allows a tournament director to create a full schedule (in minutes), automatically progressing teams to the knock out stages, while publishing all your draws and matches to your website (automated).
Sportlomo Tournament Manager sits on top of our other platform functionality. This uniquely gives you access to not just a tournament web application but allows you to integrate your tournament with our Online Registration (take payments), Referee & Umpire Scheduling, Venue Management, Automated Scoring and so on.
Our Competition & Game Management can be used on a standalone basis; it is not necessary to switch your Membership system to SportLoMo.
Our solutions include a variety of services to a range of National and Regional sports bodies. It is possible for us to integrate Sportlomo with other legacy solutions that you may be using, or provide total solutions on our core platform.
“The organisation of 8 Nations Tournament Volleyball U17 Women, in Portugal, was a success. SportLoMo software helped us to have results and fixtures published on our website, and also the table standings updated in real time”.