Schoolboys Football Association of Ireland (SFAI), national governing body for under age, up to and including the U16years, football. Affiliated to the Football Association of Ireland (FAI).
Case Study covers topics such as……
- SFAI Chairman, John Earley, announce Sportlomo as the SFAI Official Technology Partner.
- Cup SFAI Skechers Cup, SFAI Subway Championship Inter-league Competitions.
- Prestigious New Balance Kennedy Cup Tournament.
- Website Analytics for the two new mobile responsive SFAI and Kennedy Cup websites
- Some Competition Management stats on the Sportlomo platform for the 2018 season.
- Technology Roadmap (three phases).
- Football of Ireland Emerging Talent Programme.
- Beautiful Aviva Stadium, home to Ireland Rugby and the Football Association of Ireland.
- SFAI Sponsors logos.
“Sportlomo have completely revolutionised how we administer and run our SFAI competitions. From clubs and teams entering competitions, including making payments, through to the assignment of venues and game officials.”
Simon Walsh, Schoolboys Football Association of Ireland Administrator
IRELAND HAS BECOME A POWER IN THE SPORT TECH FIELD
The Sunday Business Post (Ireland’s No1 Business Newspaper) Editor, Emmet Ryan cover Story on ‘Ireland’s growing Sports Tech Sector’
3rd February 2019
Photo: Irish Minister for Digital Development with SportLoMo founders, Vivienne Lee and Seamus Kyne at the launch of Canada Rugby and Sportlomo multi-year deal in Toronto in 2018.
A big welcome to our latest Governing body – The Ice Skating Association of Ireland (ISAI). The ISAI have partnered with us for online membership, competition entry and a mobile responsive website designed by Sportlomo.
A big thanks to Karen and Sean from the ISAI offices for all their help.
Check out the site at https://isai.ie/
This is what our work is all about…..
James Freeman, St Finians GAA Club, Swords, Dublin makes a recommendation to Leinster Hockey on Sportlomo’s Facebook.
Great to catch up with Table Tennis Canada Interim CEO John Hyland on his whistle stop tour of Ireland.
Sportlomo are busy working on Table Tennis Canada’s membership, competition entry and coaching platform which will be launched in 2019 and will service nearly 30,000 members.
Pictured Left to Right Ronan Keane (Sportlomo), John Hyland and John Lee (Sportlomo).