Job Brief: Operations Manager
Sportlomo, Barcastle Business Pk, Moneen, Castlebar, Co Mayo, Ireland. www.sportlomo.com
SportLoMo is a leading software provider to international sports bodies. We are experiencing significant growth in international markets and now require an experienced operations manager to facilitate this growth. We have customers in USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Portugal, Austria, UAE, Australia and New Zealand.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, dynamic operations manager with proven strong operations management experience. It will be a challenging, fulfilling and exciting role for the successful applicant.
The role will be based in our Castlebar office, but the individual will work extensively with our overseas customers. It provides good opportunity for career advancement.
The West of Ireland is a great place to live and work check out www.lookwest.ie for more information on our location.
We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to coordinate plan and direct the day to day operations in our Castlebar office. You will be responsible for the implementation of effective methods and strategies to ensure projects are delivered for our customers on time and within budget. You will coordinate a team of software developers, and a team of customer support employees. You will also liaise closely with our sales team to coordinate demonstrations to new customers, and be aware of pending new contracts.
- Develop, implement and improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organisational well-being and successful delivery of projects.
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Coordinate and project manage onboarding of new customers.
- Monitor and ensure quality controls and software testing is completed in a coordinated manner.
- Coordinate with customers to ensure they have confidence in our roll-out and our implementation plans.
- Coordinate daily stand up meetings with our software developers and our operations personnel.
- Coordinate and prioritise operational tasks.
- Oversee the implementation of multiple parallel projects at any one time
- Strong IT skills and experience working in an IT industry
- Proven work experience in a structured, process driven work environment.
- Good knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management.
- Working knowledge and experience using project management tools such as Jira, Customer service ticketing systems such as Zendesk and other similar tools to bring structure to a business environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Strong leadership, organisational skills and communication skills with good experience implementing new processes and procedures.
- A strong interest in, and understanding of sport is a distinct advantage.
- Experience working in a SAAS business a distinct advantage.
Bachelors degree in Business Management, Information Technology or Project Management.
Minimum 5 years IT Industry experience.
Salary is negotiable and will be very competitive for the location. Holidays and work hours are flexible.
All enquiries and C.V’s in confidence to CEO, Seamus Kyne. email@example.com
Tel: +353 94 9026663/94 9048045