Project Manager – immediate vacancy
To support our growing expansion in international markets (Canada, UK, Europe, US), we have an immediate vacancy for a Project Manager to support the rollout of our IT platform to National Sports Governing Bodies. The role is based in HQ, Castlebar, Mayo, Ireland.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a keen interest in sport, strong project management skills and be process driven.
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing IT company with opportunity to travel and work with our growing international customer base.
- Lead project implementation with customers and internal projects with accountability for meeting agreed performance timelines and goals.
- Develop project plans and successfully execute them according to the agreed schedule, budget, scope and performance standards.
- Support the onboarding process for new customers including requirements gathering with customers.
- Support the training and implementation of software functionality to clients.
- Track and report project progress against project deliverables, ensuring clarity of accountability across the team.
- Create business requirements and functional requirements where new features are requested by customers.
- Collaborate with the team in developing and implementing improvements in our organisational processes and systems.
- Identify and use project management tools to track and communicate project progress to management and to customers.
- You must have a strong customer focus, with excellent communication skills and a keen insight into user behaviour and key customer drivers.
- Ensure a strong quality ethos and performance in the execution of projects.
- Other reasonable duties may be added to the scope of the role.
- An interest / experience in technology and sport will be a distinct advantage.
- The candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager in a commercial environment, ideally in a technical role.
- Energetic, self-motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work in a small and rapidly growing team environment.
- Strong IT skills are essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong communicator.
- Level 8 Degree in a technical, IT or Project Management field would be an advantage.
- Spoken French (or Canadian French) a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate will be based in SportLoMo’s new HQ in Castlebar, Mayo, West of Ireland – Once fully trained there will be flexibility in hours and location.
Salary will be competitive based on the individual’s experience.
The position may in the future involve international travel.
Apply Make an Application
Please send C.V in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org