Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Part-time
Location: Castlebar, Co Mayo.
SportLoMo is a leading Software as a Service (SaaS) company providing cutting-
edge solutions to Sports Governing Bodies in Europe, North America and Canada. As we
continue to expand our market presence, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Chief
Financial Officer to join our senior leadership team on a part time basis.
This role will be a part time, 3 days per week of which minimum 2 days will be based on our
offices in Castlebar, Co Mayo.
1. Financial Strategy and Planning:
o Develop and execute the financial strategy aligned with the company's overall
o Provide insights and recommendations to the CEO and Board on financial
implications of business activities.
2. Financial Management:
o Oversee all financial functions, including accounting, budgeting, forecasting,
and financial reporting.
o Implement and maintain robust financial controls and ensure compliance with
relevant regulations and accounting standards.
3. Risk Management:
o Identify and assess financial risks, proposing strategies to mitigate them.
o Implement risk management policies and procedures to safeguard the
company's financial health.
4. Performance Analysis:
o Analyse financial and operational performance, providing actionable insights
for continuous improvement.
o Develop and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and financial metrics
to drive informed decision-making.
- Proven experience as a CFO or in a senior financial leadership role.
- Strong understanding of SaaS business models, revenue recognition, and subscription-
- Excellent knowledge of financial management &risk analysis.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or relevant professional qualification preferred.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to present financial information to non-
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours and remote work options.
If you are a strategic financial leader with a passion for driving growth in the dynamic SaaS
landscape, we invite you to apply and be a key contributor to our exciting journey.
MAKE AN APPLICATION
Please send C.V in confidence to email@example.com