2 x Senior PHP Developers – Remote
4+years+ PHP experience, suit overseas remote working. Fulltime position, flexible hours. The candidate will participate in online daily team meetings with team members in Ireland, India, Vietnam and Bangladesh. Good spoken English is required.
Salary: Based on experience
To support further international expansion, we are seeking an Experienced PHP Developer (Minimum 4 years) to join our team.
SportLoMo.com is an Irish company working with sports since 2000. Our passion is empowering grassroots sports. We have a young agile, friendly, diverse team. Our HQ is in Mayo, Ireland.
Some of our customers include Canada Rugby, England Hockey, Australian Futsal, Special Olympics Ireland, Volleyball Canada, Rugby Europe, USA Rugby, Basketball Scotland, Hong Kong Hockey, Ireland Rugby, Ireland Hockey, Gay Bowling, Snowsport Scotland and many more.
This is a full-time role and the individual will be considered a full-time employee of the company.
- Good communications skills with good spoken English
- Minimum 4 years’ experience required for this role.
- CakePHP or Experience in MVC Frameworks
- Strong SQL experience
- Ability to quickly understand existing PHP based systems and extend/adapt/improve
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, CSV)
- Ability to work within a small tight knit team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in CakePHP a strong advantage
- Experience with caching technologies (APC, XCache, memcached etc.)
- Be able to quickly conceptualise a given problem and demonstrate a disciplined and analytical approach to implementing a solution
- Ability to rapidly absorb new technical information as required
- Linux Administrator skills an advantage (Apache, DNS, Iptables, SSH)
- Cloud based architectures an advantage
- A knowledge / interest / understanding of sport is an advantage
- Experience writing responsive code for mobile devices a distinct advantage
BA/BS/BEng degree in Computer Science or related technical field (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
Salary will be based on experience. This is a remote position, Mon-Fri, flexible hours. The position is available immediately.
How to Apply
To learn more about this role, please email your CV and state required salary to our HR department. email@example.com
SportLoMo is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Reference ID: SeniorDev 060621