Schoolboys Football Association of Ireland (SFAI), national governing body for under age, up to and including the U16years, football. Affiliated to the Football Association of Ireland (FAI).
Case Study covers topics such as……
- SFAI Chairman, John Earley, announce Sportlomo as the SFAI Official Technology Partner.
- Cup SFAI Skechers Cup, SFAI Subway Championship Inter-league Competitions.
- Prestigious New Balance Kennedy Cup Tournament.
- Website Analytics for the two new mobile responsive SFAI and Kennedy Cup websites
- Some Competition Management stats on the Sportlomo platform for the 2018 season.
- Technology Roadmap (three phases).
- Football of Ireland Emerging Talent Programme.
- Beautiful Aviva Stadium, home to Ireland Rugby and the Football Association of Ireland.
- SFAI Sponsors logos.
“Sportlomo have completely revolutionised how we administer and run our SFAI competitions. From clubs and teams entering competitions, including making payments, through to the assignment of venues and game officials.”
Simon Walsh, Schoolboys Football Association of Ireland Administrator
[av_button label=’Read Schoolboys Association of Ireland Case Study’ link=’manually,https://www.sportlomo.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/National-Schoolboy-Football-Association-SFAI.pdf’ link_target=’_blank’ size=’large’ position=’center’ icon_select=’yes’ icon=’ue832′ font=’entypo-fontello’ color=’theme-color’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’ admin_preview_bg=”]
[av_hr class=’default’ height=’50’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’ custom_border=’av-border-thin’ custom_width=’50px’ custom_border_color=” custom_margin_top=’30px’ custom_margin_bottom=’30px’ icon_select=’yes’ custom_icon_color=” icon=’ue808′ font=’entypo-fontello’ admin_preview_bg=”]